Looking to Hire faster and more affordably?
Tackle your next project with GamerPlanets – the top Freelancing Services website.
Easily find quality Freelancing Services
On GamerPlanets you’ll find a range of top talent, from programmers to designers, writers, customer support reps, and more.
- Start by posting a job.Tell us about your project and the specific skills required. Learn how.
- GamerPlanets analyzes your needs.Our search functionality uses data science to highlight freelancers based on their skills, helping you find talent that’s a good match.
- We send you a shortlist of likely candidates.You can also search our site for talent, and freelancers can view your job and submit proposals too.
- Does GamerPlanets screen freelancers?
- Can GamerPlanets help find freelancers for me?
Hire the best freelancer
Invite favorite candidates to submit bids, then review and hire your favorite.
- Browse profiles.View finalists’ GamerPlanets profiles to see client ratings, portfolios, Job Success scores, and more.
- Review proposals.Evaluate bids, taking into account each freelancer’s qualifications, thought process, timeline, and overall cost.
- Schedule a chat.Ask specific questions, determine who’s the best fit, and contract.
Work efficiently, effectively.
Each project includes an online workspace shared by your team and your freelancer, allowing you to:
- Send and receive files. Deliver digital assets in a secure environment.
- Share feedback in real time. Use GamerPlanets Messages to communicate via text, chat, or video.
- Use our mobile app. Many features can be accessed on your mobile phone when on the go.
Pay easily, with peace of mind
Pay your freelancer by the hour, or a fixed price for the entire project. On fixed-price jobs, use our licensed escrow service to release funds as pre-set milestones are met.
- Simplified global payments. We deliver payments to freelancers in over 170 countries.
- Includes GamerPlanets Payment Protection. Only pay for work you authorize.
- Invoicing and reporting. Access your invoices and transaction history on GamerPlanets.